Welcome to Knoxville Spine & Sports
Sports Chiropractor in Knoxville, TN
Our goal at Knoxville Spine and Sports is to make a difference by truly caring about the needs and the progress of our patients. We specialize in the treatment of athletes, but if you are active in any capacity, we consider you an athlete. All ages, injuries, and backgrounds - we want to help!
Our leading Knoxville chiropractor, Dr. Bert Solomon, and wellness staff is specifically trained to treat a wide variety of conditions including extremity injuries, low back pain, sciatica, disc bulges, and neck/shoulder pain, as well as others.
- Sports-related injuries
- Athletes of all ages and ability levels
- All common spine-related conditions, as well as extremity injuries
- Those seeking to manage and maintain a specific quality of life
What Sets Us Apart
We are set apart in how we manage the treatment of our patients. We believe taking a multi-disciplined approach to your treatment is the only way to do it. Rather than just coming in for a routine assembly line adjustment, we will make sure you receive the specific care you need. Yes, we will treat your entire spine, but if you come to us with a specific injury, we will be sure to specifically address that issue. We utilize numerous treatment modalities to treat a wide variety of injuries.
We desire to
- Be a forerunner in the healthcare community by setting the standard in quality of care, effectiveness of treatment, and educating our staff and public of the most effective and beneficial forms of treatment
- Help our patients reach their full potential
- Love humanity well, because humanity deserves it!
- Serve each other and our patient base
- Honor the goals and achievements of our staff and patients
We achieve this by taking a multi-disciplined approach that is specific to the needs of our patients utilizing an array of modalities to achieve an effective treatment model:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Physical Therapy by a DPT
- McKenzie Spine Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Active Release Technique
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Myofascial Cupping
- Deep Soft Tissue Massage
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Listening to and investing in our patients
We believe strongly in the growth and development of our patients. Our patients are an extension of our family, and that is of prime importance in regards to how we treat them.
We are Together for Health.
Knoxville Chiropractor | Knoxville Spine and Sports | (865) 337-5574
8029 Ray Mears Blvd, Suite 300
Knoxville, TN 37919